Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weekend in Dodgeville

Last weekend mommies and I joined the rest of the McNamara family in Dodgeville, WI to help Aunt Becky with some work on her house.  (Joey came too!!!)  I did great in the car, and I stayed at a hotel for the first time.  While at Aunt Becky's, Mama and the rest of the family did tons of work.  They painted, tiled, built stairs for the deck, made some repairs and added transition strips throughout the house. 

On Saturday while Mama was working, Mommy and I drove to Janesville, WI so I could meet Mommy's friend Madelyn.  (Madelyn lives in Chicago, so they picked Janesville since it's halfway between Dodgeville and Chicago)  We went out to lunch then went to a cheese store, then we walked around a botanical garden.  When we got back to Dodgeville, Mama took a break from working and we went back to the hotel to go swimming.  Unfortunately, the water was really cold and I wasn't too happy about that, so we didn't stay in the pool too long.

On Sunday it got REALLY hot out, so Aunt Becky bought a pool so the kids could cool off.  I didn't swim, but I had a great time watching my cousins swim! 

Normally we would have tons of pictures after a weekend away, but mommies forgot the camera, so here are a few from Aunt Jessie's camera.









No comments:

Post a Comment