Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July!

Sorry for the delayed post, friends and family!  Mommy went back to work, and usually I sit on her lap to type up my blog, but we've been kind of busy.  She promised to make a better effort to blog more often. (at least once a week!)  It was so much fun and I can't wait to see everyone over Labor Day in a couple of months!

On Saturday, we went to Aunt Jessie and Uncle Dan's house in Rice Lake.  We went boating during the afternoon, then played with all of the fun toys in their livingroom during the evening.  I had a great time playing with Lauren and Ella!!

On Sunday we went from Rice Lake to the McNamara cabin on Spider Lake.  There was lots of family there.  Aunt Marilyn, cousins Daniel, Kristi, Liam & Wayne, Uncle Pat & Aunt Terri, as well as all of our immediate family.  (Kelly, Jessie, Becky, Grandma & Grandpa, etc!)  It was so fun to have so many members of the family in one place!  While we were there, I sat in the water a little and had a really good time playing with some of the water toys. 

On Sunday night, Mommies and I drove back.  I fell asleep pretty quickly after we got home, but mommies stayed up for a while and apparently saw some great fireworks from our neighbors.  The biggest treat of all was that my puppy brother Joey turned 4, so mommies gave him some puppy ice cream to celebrate his birthday.

Here are some pictures from my busy, but FUN 4th of July!

Playing with Ella's scooter/walker!  Do I look happy?  :)


Ella showing me the ropes on the Lego table.


Lauren giving me a push in their awesome pink car!


Me and Ella.  Talking about life.


Busy weekends make for sleepy babies.  This pictures was taken while I took a snooze on Mommy.


Mama holding me a the top of the slide.  (don't worry, I didn't actually go down the slide)


Having a deep conversation with Aunt Terri.


Hanging out on the dock.


Playing with my favorite water toy.


Me and Grandma enjoying the nice day!


I wish I was awake for this!  Mama took this picture after they gave Joey his birthday ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment