Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spending the day with my cousin Cal!

We recently watched Cal for the day.  It was so much fun and he was a really good boy!  I had to learn a few lessons about "sharing" early in his visit, but I quickly got over it and began to share all of my toys with him and we played really well together.  We both played, napped, and played some more!  The highlight of the day was when I took Cal for a ride on my tricycle.  Mommies can't decide if he liked that or not, but he didn't seem to mind.  He's such a cute, funny little guy!

Pushing Cal around on my Pooh Train!  (one of my favorite toys when I was his age)


Cal being silly.


Cal fell asleep on Mommy before she had the pack 'n play set up, so she set him down on the chair to set up the pack 'n play and he stayed sleeping.  :)


Happy girl playing wtih my tricycle.


Taking Cal for a ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment