Monday, March 24, 2014

Take Care of He

As Maggie says, “I will take care of he for all the days.”  She takes great pride in her role as big sister and 99% of the time she is loving and doting on Tommy.  She is protective and affectionate with him.  She is his best friend.  She even said “Tommy is my husband” the other day, to which mommies quickly corrected.  In all seriousness she is a better big sister than we could have ever hoped for.  She told me that she “wants to stay with Tommy for all the days because I just love he so much”.   I told her well that is a good thing because he is your brother and you are going to be stuck with him forever.  I have a feeling that when baby #3 arrives in July these two will become even closer. 




Maggie and Tommy both think doing "cheers" with their cups is the coolest thing.  It happens on a nightly basis, usually they make mommies participate too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment