Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My first vacation!

My mommies took me on my first vacation this past week.  We went to Scottsdale, Arizona to visit Grandma and Grandpa Morawitz and to enjoy some nice, warm weather.

We had lots of fun on our trip.  I got to go on an airplane for the first time.  I didn't sleep much at all on the way there, but I slept quite a bit on the flight home, which made my mommies very happy.  My first day in AZ we didn't do too much.  Mommies wanted to give me time to adjust to being away from home.  (which I needed)  For the rest of our trip, we went swimming, went out to a lot of yummy dinners (so I'm told), and did a lot of shopping.  All in all, it was a great trip and I was a really good baby!  Can't wait to go back to AZ again - maybe next spring?

Me and mama at the airport.



See you later!


Big airplane!!


Showing off my swimsuit.  It was a little big, but it should fit by this summer!


Rear shot of me in the pool.


Showing the back of my swimsuit.  Do you like my fin?


Eating mommies arm.


I'm not sure what I think about this, but I guess it's not too bad.


Feet in the water.


Catching some rays.


After a quick dip in the pool, Grandma came to rescue me and brought me back to the house for my nap.


First time going out with nothing on my feet!  My toes appreciated the fresh air.


Walking to lunch.


Cuddling with mama at The Borgata after lunch.


Vacation brought out a lot of smiles.  Here are a few.  Mommies need to get a little quicker with the camera though - they missed all the big ones!




Hanging out with Grandpa before dinner.


Thanks for having me, Grandma & Grandpa!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait until Ella has a chance to go barefoot! There is no better feeling:)

    ReplyDelete