Monday, March 8, 2010

My first week back from vacation...

We've been home from Arizona for a week now, and my mommies have been working on getting me back in my routine.  Here are some pictures of me from this week.  It's rare to find me without Sophie the giraffe these days, so she's front and center in most of them!

Nibbling on Sophie.



Decisions, decisions.  Chew on my hand or my giraffe?  Sometimes I try both.


Hiding behind Sophie.


Sound asleep with Sophie and my crinkle paper that Aunt Jessie got me for Xmas.


Trying out my jumper again.  I'm still a bit too young, but I'm doing better with it.  I like the fact that it makes noise and lights up when I move!


Cuddling with Sophie before bed.


Reading.  I know what your thinking, "For once, Sophie's not in this one."  Oh yes, she is.  Look under the book.  :)


My little Maggie smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment