Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Fest in New Richmond!!

This past weekend was the annual Fun Fest in New Richmond.  Despite the heat, mommies and I headed out there on Friday afternoon to meet up with Aunt Kelly, Grace and Lucy.  Mommy figured I would just try out some of the games, watch the kids go on the rides and kind of wander around.  She was WRONG!  While I did enjoy the games, I was right there with Grace and Lucy on the rides too!  (well, most of them - there were a few  I was way too small for!)  Mommy even let me go on a few rides with Grace and Lucy by myself with no adult!  After Grace and Lucy left, mommies got me dinner there (pork chop and some corn), and then we went home where I went to bed VERY early to sleep off all of the fun I had.  I can't wait for the St. Croix county fair in a couple of weeks for more rides and fun!

Mama helping me "fish" for my first prize!


Very serious fisherwoman.


Look what I won!  A new guitar!



Mommy helping me pick ducks for prizes.


Eyeing up my first ride.  The carousel.


Proud as a peacock on a horse all by myself.  Mommy's not even holding me!


Me, Grace and Lucy on our horses.


Lucy teaching me how to honk the horn on the car ride.


In line for our next adventure.  Not sure what to call this ride, but we all got really dizzy from it!  (mostly thanks to me spinning the wheel a few too many times)


Lucy giving me a lift.


Mama, Aunt Kelly, Grace, Lucy and me.  Ready to go!


Lucy and me on the helicopter ride.


Mama took a turn with me on the helicopter too after I became a little upset seeing her go on the Tilt-a-whirl without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment