On Sunday, the Mansells and the Nelson's met up with us on Cedar Lake to enjoy the sandbar, escape the heat and take the boat out for some fun water sports. I did really good on the sandbar and could walk around really well. I loved playing on the tube, and my other favorite activity was taking my watering can and dumping the water on my face. (while simultaneously trying to drink it) Mommies also decided it was time to try me out on the tube, so after a while of playing, Mommy and I got on the tube to go for my first ride. Unfortunately, I was having so much fun on the sandbar, so I didn't like the idea of having to get on the tube and leave, so our ride didn't last too long. I wasn't scared, I just wanted to get back in the water and play. After that, Mommy, Tina and Lance all went for rides on the tube, then Kelly and Lucy tried it out too. Once they were done with the tube, Mommy, Aunt Kelly and Mama all water skiied too. Mommies can't wait to get me up on skiis. (they may have to wait a few years though!) Once again, another reason why I love summer!!
Hanging out on the tube, talking to Lucy.
Me and Mommy.
Tubing with Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment