Monday, October 31, 2011

First Trip to Build-A-Bear

Yesterday mommies decided to treat me to a "special day" since the last couple of weekends have been spent cleaning the garage and basement.  (not much fun for a toddler!)  We headed to Mall of America, and our first stop was Build-A-Bear.  Mommies let me pick whichever toy I wanted.  There were lots of bears and puppies and monkeys, but ultimately, I landed on an orange cat.  I was able to give the kitty a heart, fill her with stuffing, give her a bath, get her dressed and even register her birth certificate!  It was so much fun!

After that, mommies took me to Rainforest Cafe, which they thought I would love.  They thought wrong.  During the first "thunder storm", I jumped out of my chair and onto Mommy's lap, where I remained for most of the rest of the meal.  Mommies decided we might wait another year before going back there ... maybe by then I'll think it's fun!  :)

To top off my special day, they let me get ice cream on the way home!!  I am one lucky little lady!

Giving Kitty her heart.


Mesmerized by the machine the puts filling in Kitty.


Kitty's all full and ready for a bath!


Brushing Kitty and bathing her.


Mommy  helping me get Kitty dressed.  (I even picked out a pair of sparkly shoes for her - no surprise there!!)


Registering Kitty's birth certificate.  (well, Mommy helped, but I sat at my own computer and worked on it too!)  :)


Trying to scan Kitty's bar code.  This is where I also chose her official name - Kitty Kitty McNamara.


Kitty's complete and ready to come home with me!


So proud.


Finishing a great day with a sweet treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment