Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I LOVE Elmo!

In case you haven't heard, I have a slight obsession with Elmo.  It started with wanting to wear Elmo pajamas and t-shirts all the time, and now I'm becoming more and more obsessed with my Elmo doll too.  Not only do I play with him a lot, but I also insist on having him in my crib with me at night too!  (and he's not very soft - he's mostly plastic!)  It's not uncommon for mommies to hear me in the morning talking in my room to Elmo.  (they know I'm talking to him because I constantly say his name!)  :) 

Here are a few pictures of me enjoying some time with my buddy Elmo.

Me and Elmo enjoying a delicious dinner.


Giving Elmo a squeeze.


Putting Elmo down for a nap.


Brushing my teeth with Elmo. He doesn't have any teeth, but he likes to watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment