After I dug through my basket (and blew some bubbles in the living room), I started searching for Easter eggs hidden in the house. I did a prety good job of finding them, although mommies are pretty sure we'll still find a few in the coming weeks.
Later in the day, we headed over to Aunt Kelly and Uncle Dave's house to celebrate with the Krumm side of the family. We had lots of good food and a really fun Easter egg hunt after lunch. As soon as we started searching for eggs, I was sprinting from one egg to the next screaming "I win! I win!" Mommy's not sure where I got my competitive side. :)
Running to my basket.
This is the new face I make when I say "cheese". Mommy calls it "a face only a mother could love". I'm not sure what that means.
Digging through my basket while sporting my new shades.
Looking for eggs.
Found one.
Posing for pictures in my Easter dress.
You have to kiss a lot of frogs....
Mommies trying to get me to pose.
Playing basketball with Lucy and Leyton.
Attempt at a cousin picture. (missing Lauren and Luca)
Hunting for eggs.
Found one!
Found another one!
I got so excited I was practically galloping through the yard. This was Mommy's attempt to get a picture of that.
If this picture had audio, you would hear me screaming, "There it is!!"
Swinging with Lucy. Mommies think we look like long lost twins.
















No comments:
Post a Comment