Monday, May 21, 2012

Three Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

Aftin and Bailee came over a few weeks ago to play.  Right before they got to our house, I was begging Mommy to let me put on my Dora princess dress, but she kept asking me to wait until our friends came.  As soon as they walked through the door, both of them had their own princess dresses on, so I ran to put mine on and we all wore them the rest of the night!  At one point, Mommy and Melissa were in the living room talking and we all disappeared.  They got up to see where we went and they found three little monkeys jumping on the bed!  It was so much fun, and we were being so cute, that Mommy and Melissa didn't have it in them to make us stop.   :)  I can't wait to spend more time with Aftin and Bailee in a few days when we all go camping together!

Being silly with my friends!


Do you think I'm having fun?


Aftin and Bailee being cute in their princess dresses.


Cheeeeeeese!


Taking a break from jumping to do a little art work.



1 comment:

  1. They were so adorable jumping on the bed!! Looking forward to camping pics of these princesses.

    ReplyDelete