Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trip to Florida - Part 3 - Busch Gardens

After the wedding weekends, we headed to Tampa for a day to go to Busch Gardens.  I absolutely LOVED it.  It was definitely my favorite park that we went to all week.  (and mommies favorite too!)  They have a whole area created just for little ones like me!  I was able to go on lots of fun rides, and I also got to meet several of my favorite Sesame Street characters and see lots of cool animals.  I could write forever about how great this place was, but I'll let the pictures tell my story because there are a LOT of them.  :)

Posing at the entrance.


Mommies couldn't believe how many of these rides I could go on by myself!


Saying hi to the ducks.


Checking out the flamingos.


Flamingos (or "mingos" as I like to call them) are so cool looking!


Riding along in my automobile...


Playing in the water.


More water time.


Posing with Elmo and Big Bird.


Checking out the water ride.  (yet another one that Mommies couldn't believe I could do by myself!!)


This nice little girl let me go on a ride with her.


There was also a huge indoor climbing area.  I loved jumping around in there.


The Sesame Street show.  I was mesmerized and kept clapping excitedly!


Giving Cookie Monster a hug.


Hugging Abby.


...and now Zoey.  :)


Posing with Zoey and Grover.


I love putting my arms up on rides now.  :)


Me and Mommy posing by the grass giraffe.


Being silly.


Checking out the alligators.



No comments:

Post a Comment