Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorite Things to Say

 Over the past 6 months, I have really started to talk a ton.  Mommies are constantly saying that they need to write down some of the funny things I say before they forget, and since this blog is really my only "scrap book" right now, Mommy decided to capture some of my funny sayings here.  Some of the funny aspects of these sayings aren't what I say, but how I'm saying it.  Mommy tried to capture that in parenthesis in those instances.  This is just a start, I'm sure they'll think of more.
  • Yep.  (I just started this one - it's how I respond to most things now.  I say it in a very "matter of fact" tone.)
  • Where Mommy is?  (we're still working on sentence structure!)
  • I don't like it.  (I tone lock it)
  • I can't reach.  (I con weech)
  • Mommy Keena.  (Tina)
  • Mommy Susie.  (Susie)
  • Grape.  (cousin Grace)
  • Hug please.  (this is what I say when I want someone to carry me.)
  • My Grandma, my Lucy, my Grape, my Mommy, my Papa, etc.  (everyone is "mine")
  • Where my kids at?  (this question is usually asked about my cousins - Mommy Susie is a big fan of proper grammar, so this one makes her a little crazy)
  • Hold on mommy, faster, slower, etc.  (I'm usually yelling these things from the backseat.  I've turned into a backseat driver.)
  • Stop talking mommy….  (Mommies don't like this one.)
  • I woke up. (I say this every day after my nap.)
  • It’s goooood…(in reference to how something was…Maggie how was your nap?  How was school? etc…) 
  • Maggie does….. (This means it's Maggie's turn.)
  • I get big.  (one time when I was drinking milk, Mommy told me I would grow big and strong if I drank it, so now whenever I'm drinking milk, I tell mommies "I get big!")
  • I get hair all wet.  (I recently discovered how to get my own hair wet in the bath and in pools, so I say this all the time now)
  • More please.  (more peas)
  • No thank you.  (Mommies got tired of me whining when I didn't want to do something, so now even if I'm frusterated and say it with a little bit of attitude, my "no's" still come out as "no thank you!")

1 comment:

  1. I think you should add, "Where Bailee go?". That was pretty popular for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete