On Tuesday mommies picked me up from school and surprised me with a special trip to Mall of America to go on rides. It was such a treat!! Mommies got me a day pass and basically let me go on as many rides as I wanted. My favorite was by far the Wonder Pets ride. Mommies lost count, but they're thinking I probably went on it about 15 times. I loved my special day and I really love when I can get one on one time with mommies!!
Going on the Wonder Pets ride ... again. :)
Popcorn break!
Taking the carousel for a spin.
This video cracks Mommy up. After my first time on the Wonder Pets ride, I decided I didn't need to wait for the ride operator to pick me up and put me on the ride - I just grabbed a step stool and took care of it myself. Such a go-getter! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment