My friend Jason, from work, grows pumpkins and always drops a few off each year for the kids. Maggie was super excited to find pumpkins on our steps one afternoon. She kept asking when we could dig the guts out--that is clearly her favorite part. Tommy enjoyed licking and taking bites out of the tops, it was making me gag watching him. We went with simple shape faces this year. Now that Maggie know all her shapes she was very adamant about which one got circle eyes or a triangle nose, etc. Thanks for the pumpkins Jason!
I made her clean out all 3 pumpkins, I have hated the guts since I was about her age
She was proud of her big bag of guts afterwards
All business
The little pumpkin top stealer
He took several bites out of each top
Maggie was so proud to bring them all to the front steps and line them up
Next best part to cleaning them out? Taking their tops off over and over again
No comments:
Post a Comment