Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ski School

Back in December I was researching ski lessons and programs at all the local ski hills.  Most lessons/learn to ski programs are super expensive once you add in rental and lift tickets.  Luckily, I stumbled across a program called “Pre-school, Ski-School” offered at Trollhaugen. It is only for 4-5 year olds.  It might be the best value per dollar activity we have ever signed Maggie up for.  It was only $80 for 4 weeks, this included all rentals and lifts and 1.5 hours of instruction each session.  Part of the deal is one parent had to ski with their child and help out.  I was more than eager to volunteer for that.  It was a blast for both of us.  The progression over the 4 weeks was amazing.  She is like a real skier now.  She has done every run at Trollhaugen with exception of the black diamonds.  She even has mastered the chair lift and tow rope all by herself.  I can’t wait until Tommy is old enough to do the program.  











Maggie and her completion certificate.  It's a picture of her and me.  



The best part, free hot chocolate after every lesson.





No comments:

Post a Comment