Friday, March 6, 2015

The Usual

Here is a week cap of the past week or so.  Nothing too exciting or unusual.  Just a big photo dump.


Maggie took this photo of me and Teddy while we were waiting for swimming lessons to start.


I took this one of them

Saturday morning the kids made their own fort.


There was a bear loose in the house.


Maggie has continued gymnastics.  She is on the high bars here.  


Working on the balance beam


Our little engineer.  She can build anything with Magna-tiles.  


Teddy's hair is crazy.  It is getting so long on top.


Maggie and Tommy at Eagle's Nest. 


Maggie was the perfect big sister.  There are lots of tunnels and she never lost sight of Tommy.


Teddy and I watched them from down below



He's starting to look chunky!


Tommy getting his handsome haircut


I am pretty sure he sits better and more patiently than some adults.


Maggie found a funny app on her LeapPad...I thought this was hilarious. It looks so real.  I think she really could be a cat... :)


The 4 bigger kids at Wisconsin Dells.  We rented a condo with the Nelson's at The Great Wolf.   It was a blast.  We had some very tired kids by the 3rd day.  


Maggie said she was going to the bathroom...after about 5 minutes I went to check on her.  This is what I found.  :)


This little guy loves his baths!


Teddy graduated to Cheerios!


Our sleeping situation is starting to resemble a zoo.  


Maggie and Tommy playing dress up



I am starting to see some resemblance between these two.  That's teddy on the left and Tommy on the right. Their nose, cheeks, and eye shape look a lot alike.


Tommy's teacher sent me this.  One morning he wasn't feeling well at school.


I love seeing these 3 sitting around playing together.



Maggie and I finally finished this puzzle.  It was our toughest one to-date.  It frustrated both of us. 


Maggie was mad a Tommy about something.  She went upstairs to "take a break" from him and came down with this.  She told me it says, "Dear Tommy, Why Do You Be Mean".  If you look at the letters it is pretty good.  She is starting to sound out the first letters of things.  


Maggie and Tommy tearing into their valentines from Grandma and Grandpa McNamara. 


They were very excited!



Teddy loves the Wubble Bubble.

Our sleeping situation needs work.






No comments:

Post a Comment