Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finding Bliss in the Bouncy!

Up until recently, I had very little interest in my bouncy seat.  Lately though, it's become my favorite place to hang out in the afternoons/evenings.  There's a bar with toys on it that's supposed to go across the front, but I haven't shown much interest in that and I prefer to be able to look around, so mommies took it off for the time being.  Seems like the majority of my pictures lately are of me in the bouncy - check them out!

Relaxing in the bouncy on Friday afternoon...



Taking a quick snooze while mommies got ready before coffee at the Bean Bag.  How do you like my Valentine's Day shirt?



Mommy trying a bow on me for the first time.  Mommy figured I would hate this since I don't like when I have to wear hats, but I didn't mind the bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment