On Thursday, we ventured out to Costco and Target, which was fun. I was pretty loud in Target, so it was always easy to find me. :)
On Friday, we went to Mall of America. Mama and Lisa went on a roller coaster while mommy and I stayed behind. We also did some shopping, which my mommies always love. After the mall, we went out to dinner at Nacho Mama's in Stillwater. (mommies LOVE Nacho Mama's!) I stayed awake the entire dinner but was happy the whole time - it was lots of fun. On the drive home, I became a little fussy. Mommy explained to Lisa that singing "Silent Night" calms me down, so mommies and Lisa all started singing Silent Night - first together, then in rounds. I pretended to fall asleep just to get them to stop....
Thanks for visiting Lisa! Come back again soon!!
Lisa playing with me during tummy time.
Sitting with Lisa, trying to eat her finger.
Napping.
Hanging out with Lisa on Saturday morning before she left.
In my carseat, ready to head to lunch, then to the airport to drop off Lisa! (I don't like hats, so mommy tried to put this one on me, and this is as far as I would let her pull it down. It's not even covering my ears, so it kind of defeats the purpose!)
No comments:
Post a Comment