After the shots, I had myself so worked up, that I became very sleepy. I slept the whole way home, and then I was up for an hour or two, and was back asleep from 6pm until 2am. Luckily, I'm fine now and back to updating my blog in the middle of the night. ;)
Here are my stats:
Weight: 12lb, 4oz (80th percentile)
Height: 22.75" (60th percentile)
Head: 15" (50th percentile)
Sitting patiently on mommy's lap while my mommies talked to the doctor and asked her about a million questions.
Close up. I was SO good!!
Side view. This was all pre-shots, of course.
By the time they were ready to give me my shots, I was already starting to get a little fussy. This was my face after she just put the rubbing alcohol on my legs prior to the shots. Mommy knew it was all downhill from here.
One shot down ... now I'm mad. I went about 10 seconds working up such a big scream that I forgot to breath. Mommy said she's never seen my face so red!
This is awful.
This is not okay. I kind of wish mama had caught mommy's face in this one. She looked like a deer in the headlights.
Post-shots. Mommy's trying to calm me down.
Starting to calm down, but still a little upset. At least it's all over for now...









I hate the shots part...I usually have to turn around. Thank god Dan can deal with it!
ReplyDeleteShe is just too cute...I love the pics in the blanket pre-shots. She's just got the best lips and cheeks!!
-Kristi