After a long day in the car heading back from Missouri, it was clear that I was REALLY happy to be home again with all of my toys. I nearly screamed when I got into the house and saw Bobby (the giraffe) sitting there, just waiting for big hugs from me. Luckily, we headed back a day before mommies had to go back to work, so we had Monday night to relax at home then had Tuesday to hang out before mommies headed back to work and I headed back to "school". Here are a few silly pictures of me getting reacquainted with some of my favorite toys!
Although they weren't so fresh anymore, that didn't stop me from enjoying a Sweet Martha's cookie leftover from the fair.
Yummy cookie! (I'm also sporting my new winter crocs in this one that mommies bought for me at the outlet mall)
I spent lots of time that first night visiting with Bobby the giraffe.
Hi old friend!
I also spent some time with my cow. The cow doesn't have a name yet. I'm sure it will soon!!
Cheeeeese!!
No comments:
Post a Comment