Friday, September 9, 2011

Shoe Obssession

It's been evident for a very long time now that I'm completely obssessed with shoes.  I primarily play with mine, but I also love to play with my mommies' shoes too.  (and have been for quite some time now - Mommy has memories of me trying to walk in her shoes from the time I started walking!)  Mommy's hoping this isn't foreshadowing a future, expensive obssession with shoes...  :)

Here are a few pictures Mama captured of me earlier this week trying on her shoes. 

Being particular about the laces.  I can't tie them yet, but I try to make sure they're set just right so they don't drag on the floor when I'm walking.


Watching a little "Wonder Pets" in Mama's shoes.


Feeding Joey while wearing Mama's shoes.  Mommy said this just looked like a disaster in the making.  (which it eventually was - I spilled most of the food on the floor)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment