On Wednesday afternoon when we got home from daycare, I grabbed one of my Cabbage Patch dolls, took off her diaper, took her into the bathroom, set her on my potty and said "poo poo". Mama thought that was interesting since I hadn't shown much interest in my potty up to that point. (as a side note, I did move into the 2 year old room at school a couple of weeks ago, so there are a few older kids in my class who are currently potty training)
Wednesday night after dinner, Mama took me into the bathroom to wash my hands. Out of curiousity, she took off my diaper and set me on the big toilet. I didn't like that, but I immediately went over to my little potty and sat down. Mama sat on the floor in the bathroom with me and we just chatted and I played with the big toilet, flushing it every once in a while. (I also found a book while I was in there and "read" that) Mama was thinking I didn't have to go, but after a while, I stood up and I had pooped in the potty! Mommies were so excited and both started clapping and cheering for me! I was pretty proud of myself too! :)
Mommies certainly aren't trying to fully potty train me yet, but they're excited that I'm at least showing some interest now! Here are some pictures of the event. Of course there are pictures. Have you met my mommies? :)
Hanging out on my potty.
Reading my book.
Being silly.
Laughing after I flushed the big toilet.
Look Mama! I pooped!! Yay for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment