With a little brother on his way, Mommies decided last night was a good time to begin transitioning me to my big girl bed to free up the crib for the baby. I've been talking excitedly about a big girl bed now for several weeks, but Mommies still weren't sure how I would react once it was actually in my room and my crib was gone. Much to their surprise, I didn't seem sad at all about the crib going away, and I went right to bed last night, slept well, and never got out of my bed! They were SO proud of me this morning, and I have to admit, I was a little proud of me too. :) Mommy asked me when I got up if it was fun sleeping in my big girl bed last night, and I screamed "YEAHHHH!!!"
Here's a picture of my bed after Mommies put it together. They're still waiting on the delivery of my actual bedding. It didn't take long after it was set-up though for me to put all of my stuffed animal friends on the bed!
Mommies couldn't believe how easily I went to sleep last night, so of course, they had to sneak in and take a picture of me. They think I look tiny in this big bed! :)
The two of you are very lucky you have such an easy-going girl! We had some epic battles with Jett when we switched him to the big boy bed...
ReplyDelete