Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We Happened to Make a Cake on my Half Birthday...

Last weekend, Mama went up north fishing for 5 days, so on the night she came back, Mommy told me we were going to have a party for her and make a nice dinner for her.  As soon as I heard the word "party", I insisted on making Mama a cake.  So Mommy agreed we could make a cake, and I took it a step further and decided that cake needed candles too.  So we bought candles.  When it came time to eat the cake, I made sure we not only lit the candles, but that we also sang "Happy Birthday".  At first, Mommies thought this was really odd, but then they did realize that the next day was actually my half birthday, so they went with it.  :)

Putting the candles on the cake.


Side view so you can see the "outfit" I chose to wear.


My special "cheeeese" face.


Getting ready to blow out the candles.


Blowing out the candles.



No comments:

Post a Comment