Friday, June 1, 2012

Our New Kitty Penny

A few weeks ago, we took a kitty from Grandma and Grandpa's farm that I have been playing with for the past year since she was a little kitten.  We named her Penny.  She seemed a little timid being at our house at first, but she's warmed up a lot, and she's the first pet we've had that doesn't seem scared of me.  (not sure why they're all scared of me!)  She let's me carry her around wherever I go and she just lays calmly in my arms - she's such a great new friend!

Penny's really laid back and let's me carry her around all the time.


I'm such a good kitty-Mommy.  Hopefully that means I'll be a good big sister soon!


I tried to take Penny up the stairs of my playset to go down the slide, but Mommy suggested I leave her on the ground and pick her up when I'm done.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment