I have to admit I missed having you next to me but I think we both slept much better. It was the first night since giving birth to you that you were not either sleeping on me or next to me.
Monday, September 23, 2013
359 Days!
Way to go Tommy! 359
days after you came into this world you spent your first full night ever in
your crib! You didn’t even wake
once. Mommies are so proud of you! I am happy to report that Saturday night
Tommy slept from 9 PM to 7 AM in his crib.
No waking up, no late night snacks—just good solid sleep in his own
bed. Night #2 is still going on right
now, I hope. You were sound asleep in
your crib when I left at 3:30, hoping you are still sleeping right now as I type
this. :)
We still let him have his last bottle and
fall asleep in our bed and then carry him to his crib; so not totally crib
trained to the point where we can lay him down awake in there and he can self-soothe
himself to bed, but we will take it! And
honestly, it is nice that there is no crying or feeling guilty, he just thinks he is
going to bed with mommies like normal. I
always knew we would get there, I was just losing hope that it would be before
his first birthday! We are so proud of
you, Thomas Jon! Next up learning to walk
in the next 5 days before your birthday!
:)

I have to admit I missed having you next to me but I think we both slept much better. It was the first night since giving birth to you that you were not either sleeping on me or next to me.
I have to admit I missed having you next to me but I think we both slept much better. It was the first night since giving birth to you that you were not either sleeping on me or next to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment