Tommy turned 11 months on August 27th. He is becoming such a delight! He has been difficult at times but he is getting
to be more predictable (sleep and mood-wise).
He is also getting more and more adorable every day. While I do think he is getting cuter each
day, I think the thing that is making him cuter now is his developing
personality. He is a funny guy. I can already tell he is going to challenge his
mommies. He has a naughty/sweet smirk
and laughs when I tell him “no”. He is
trying so very hard to balance and walk.
He stands for a minute not holding on to anything and then looks at us,
as if to say, “what do I do next”. He furniture surfs, pushes the Pooh train
throughout the house and pulls himself up on everything and everyone. He sleeps though the night, most nights, still likes to eat at 3:30 a few
times a week—and yes, he is still in our bed.
He loves strawberries, yogurt and mac & cheese. He still adores his
sister and both his mommies. He looks
and acts like a giant teddy bear. His
favorite place to be is outside. He
could be in the midst of a complete meltdown and the second he goes outside he
stops. He loves to go down the slide on
his sister’s lap. He squeals with delight
in his baby bucket swing. You are so
cute, Tommy Jon! We love you!
Oh and Tommy--we started calling you Tom Bomb! :) Maggie still has her baby voice and has trouble pronouncing some words, so she keeps calling you Tom-bon! It is so cute. She loves you so much!
Big Boy

"Hi ladies"

"Hey, over here!"

If you won't come to me, I'll come to you
No comments:
Post a Comment