Last week Tommy got horribly sick and ended up missing 4
days of school/daycare. We will call it
the flu but I am pretty sure he had everything that could possibly be going
around. He threw up pretty steady and
then off and on for 4 days straight and then that turned into diarrhea, all
while sporting a fever too. Anyways, at
first I didn’t think he was that bad or even sick. On Tuesday daycare called Susie at work to
tell her he had an “incident report”—another kid opened the door while Tommy
was holding on to it standing up, anyhow he spilt his lip and top gum open and
there was I quite a bit of blood. Tuesday
night after dinner he started throwing up.
So we didn’t take him to school on Wednesday and his teacher said it was
probably just from all the blood he swallowed…I was hoping that was it but when
the vomiting continued Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I knew that wasn’t the
case. He ended up going to the emergency
room late Thursday night for Zofran and fluids.
Anyways before I knew he was “really sick” I had taken him
over to my parents…fast forward to grandpa throwing up for the first time in 20
years and all the Bostow kids getting some version of Tommy’s illness. Tommy apologizes, it was a horrible virus. I went to pick up the kids yesterday from
daycare and found out Tommy’s favorite teacher, Ms. Shannon, is now also
enjoying Tommy’s wonderful gift. :)
Meeting the chickens for the first time at grandma's before I knew he was super contagious

He loved the chickens, even wanted to sample their food

Maggie is afraid of them when they peck her fingers, Tommy giggled

Hudson ER
"Oh hey nurses, do you think I am handsome?"

You would never had guessed he was sick when he had 3 nurses waiting on him. He really turned on the charm, he loved all the attention. The entire staff took great care of him.

"Let me help, I can press my own tongue down"

Sleeping it off, in mommy's bed of course
No comments:
Post a Comment