Here are a few random pictures from my phone that I never
got around to posting before. After this
one I should be caught back up, and I will get back to blogging more regularly
or at least I have intentions of doing so…
This was a cold but bearable day back in the beginning of December, pre-snow.
The kids on Thanksgiving
Tommy getting his 3rd haircut
He is becoming a pro
Maggie at the dentist. She thought the glasses were cool.
I took the kids swimming on MLK day since their daycare was closed.
It was Tommy's first time swimming since he learned to walk. He loved it. He was wild and no fear of going head first into the water. Maggie is getting pretty daring also and kept disappearing to the deep part to jump in. It was kind of stressful trying to watch both of them by myself but they both had a blast.
Post-swim lunch. Tommy's favorite food
And by favorite food, I am referring to ketchup. He just uses the same fry over and over again and licks the ketchup off.
My big 4 year old. She was a great helper and listener this day.
Grandma McNamara got Tommy these cars for Christmas and he loves them
Susie puts them away every night and he digs them out the next day. He loves to push them on the wood floors and make noises
Tommy getting his 4th haircut
Mommy Susie took him to Sport Clips. He gets the Junior Varsity haircut. Don't know why but the name makes me laugh. I also heard he really enjoyed watching ESPN while getting his haircut.
I will admit it was the best haircut he has received so far (we have tried 3 different places). He looks really handsome as you will see in future posts.














No comments:
Post a Comment