Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas 2013

Susie and I won’t be winning mother-of-the year awards for this Christmas.  We had 4 Christmas parties this year.  I have 3 pictures total.  I thought this was not possible so I told Susie to email me any Christmas pictures she had, thinking she certainly has more—maybe we were using her phone.  She had 3 pictures total, and really only 2 because one was a duplicate of Tommy sleeping!!  In our defense the Holidays were different this year between moving and the absence of Susie’s dad.  We had Christmas at Great Grandma Krumm on the 21st.  Christmas Eve at Kelly and Dave’s, complete with a visit from Santa.  Christmas morning at our house with our little family and Grandma Morawitz.  And Christmas day brunch at Grandma and Grandpa McNamara’s.  The kids got spoiled by everyone.  The holidays were wonderful, we just don’t have a lot of photographic evidence this year.  Merry Christmas to all!

We took the kids to see Santa at Farm and Home



Maggie decorating cookies at Great Grandma Krumm's


Tommy sleeping in his Christmas pjs



Maggie opening a bear mask from her cousin Reagan


And a Frozen Doll


Tommy opening one of his gifts
 
This is what Susie and I get for the next 30 years:







No comments:

Post a Comment