On December 13th Maggie and Tommy had their
Christmas program at Trinity. Maggie’s
class sang 3 songs and Tommy’s class played angels. Both Grandma and Great Grandma Krumm came to
watch so the kids were excited about that, well at least Maggie was. As soon as she walked out on stage and it got
quiet she yelled out “Where are you Grandma”.
And then started smiling and dancing in place when she found her in the
audience. It was one of the cutest
things I have ever heard/seen. We have
some good videos but they are large so I need to edit them down. For now here are some not-so-good pictures.
Maggie was the letter "S" in one of the songs
Tommy making his entrance as an Angel
Tommy wasn't sure what was going on but there were no tears
Maggie talking with Great Grandma Krumm after the show
Maggie with her grandmas, I requested a pretty smile, this is what we got.





No comments:
Post a Comment