Sunday, September 14, 2014

Maggie is an Owl

Maggie is now an Owl!  The Owl classroom is the last room at Trinity..next stop kindergarten.   The Owl room is equivalent to 4k…only Hudson doesn't offer 4k through the schools so parents are stuck paying for it.  Maggie is very excited to be an Owl.  It means you are the oldest kids at Trinity Family Center.  This will be her last year there, I already get sentimental thinking about her not going there with her brothers next year…I can only imagine how emotional I will really be next year.   In the meantime, we are going to soak up every minute with our big Owl.  We are so proud of Maggie.  She really is a great kid with an even bigger heart.  Mommies love Maggie to the moon and back.


Maggie recently started gymnastics again, so it was fresh on her mind when I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up.



Such a pretty little girl with a great smile


She was so proud, her brothers were pretty excited too!



No comments:

Post a Comment