Friday, September 19, 2014

Teddy's 2 Month Checkup

Teddy had his 2 month check up on Wednesday (9/17/14).  We were about two weeks late so it was actually like a 2.5 month check.  The good news is Teddy is very healthy and happy!  For a little guy that was having trouble gaining weight in the beginning he has come a long way.  In fact, when the nurse input Teddy’s weight, the computer flashed a warning asking her to double check the weight input because it was such a big increase!  Teddy actually weighs more than Tommy did at 2 months if you can imagine that…looks like we are going to have another big boy on our hands!  Teddy was so mellow, happy and flirty during his appointment.  I think he might have a crush on his doctor! 

Teddy’s 2.5 month stats:
Weight:  12lb 7 oz. (35%)
Length:  22 ¾” (17%)
Weight for length:  (73%)
Head:  16” (77%)  Looks like we have another big brain on our hands!


For comparison Tommy was 11lb 13 oz and 22 ¾”.

So cute and calm!

Checking my ears

Making sure my head is on straight :)

I love Dr. Montague. I couldn't stop smiling at her.

In fact, we had a whole conversation, just the two of us.


First shot

Ok, this stinks!  I got over it pretty quickly though!


No comments:

Post a Comment