Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In honor of mommy's work...

Right now, mommy's staying home from work to take care of me until July.  When she does work though, she works for General Mills and sells Cheerios for a living!  While I haven't had solid foods yet, my mommies hope that Cheerios becomes one of my favorites! 

Shortly after she found out she was pregnant with me, mommy was so excited that she went to the company store to buy me a Cheerios onesie.  I usually wear a white onesie under everything, so I haven't had much of a chance to wear my other short sleeved onesies.  Luckily, mommy noticed this in my drawer yesterday and put it on me for the night.  A few more weeks, and I would have outgrown it.  Mommies decided this was worth a photo shoot...  (big surprise)  :)






Kisses from mama!  :)









Look at that tummy!









What do you think?  Mommies think this looks like a smile!



Mommy called this one a "framer" ... whatever that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment