Friday, January 29, 2010

Visiting with my cousins & my new baby blanket!

On Wednesday, Grandma McNamara, Aunt Jessie and my cousins Lauren and Ella came over to visit for a while.  As a surprise to me (and my mommies), they brought over a handmade baby quilt that several people have been working on for a while now! (including Great Grandma Krumm, Grandma McNamara, Aunt Jessie and I think maybe Aunt Kelly too?)  Anyways, I absolutely LOVE my blanket.  Aunt Jessie said she was worried about whether or not we would like the fact that it has pink elephants on it.  Funny enough, mommy looked down at me when she said that and I was wearing pj's with pink elephants on it, so yes, we like elephants a LOT!  :)  Mommy (of course) made sure to take lots of pictures of their visit and pictures of me with my new blankie!

Grandma McNamara trying to calm me down.  I've been a little rowdy in the afternoons lately.  :)


Aunt Jessie and cousin Ella!



Cousin Lauren giving a big smile to the camera.


Cousin Ella pointing at me.  (Mommy likes to remind me that at my baby shower when I was still in her belly, she was holding Ella and I was kicking Ella from inside her belly - she hopes we'll get a kick out of that (pun intended) when we're older)


Cousin Ella laughing at me, not with me.  (as you can see by my face, I'm not laughing)  :)



Trying out my new quilt in my pink elephant pj's!





Mommy giving me kisses to try to get me smile.  Sorry mommy.  No smile.  Nice try though!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! It makes me want to start sewing again!

    ReplyDelete