- I'm sleeping for 5+ hour stretches at night.
- I'm really grabbing now. I can hold my nuk!
- I can stay awake and be content for longer periods of time.
- I enjoy my baths now. (I find them so soothing, I actually try to wiggle my way further into the water!)
- I graduated to size "1" diapers. No more newborns! (that made my mommies kind of sad)
- I'm SOOO close to really smiling. My mommies are thinking (hoping) I'll flash a real smile sometime in the next week or so. I know their faces are starting to hurt making me try! :)
- I got much better at nursing this week. We can finally use the boppy pillow and mommy can now do multiple things while feeding me since I can hold myself up. (unfortunately, one of those "things" she's starting to do is reading "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" - I'm not sure if I'm going to have much fun with that one)
- I met my mommies doctor - Dr. Callanan! While she didn't deliver me, she took such great care of me while I was in mommies tummy!
Happy in my tub with a warm, wet rag keeping my tummy warm!
Relaxing in my tub!
Content baby!
Being goofy with Mama! That's MY Nuk!
Can you find me in this picture? :)
We had a warm up this week, so my mommies took me outside for a little so I wouldn't feel like I lived in a bubble! They might have gone overboard on the layers though, I was REALLY hot when they took me out of my snow suit.
Brother Joey got a haircut this week. Doesn't he look handsome?
Peaceful sleeping baby.
Almost a smile!
Mommy was trying to get a picture of my clean, fuzzy hair in this one, but you can't really see it. I have lots of hair on the top of my head and in the back right now. Haven't lost much yet!
Meeting Dr. Callanan! Thanks for taking such good care of me and mommy for 37 weeks!
The snowsuit cracks me up! I have never seen anything like that before!
ReplyDelete