My mommies and I have been doing tummy time almost every day since I was born. I'm getting really good at it! I don't cry, although I occasionally yell. Mommy thinks the yelling is kind of like when those weird guys in the gym lift way too much and have to yell when they're lifting to make sure everyone in the gym looks at them and sees how much they're lifting. I'm not lifting weights, but I am lifting my head, and boy is that a work out!!
Getting ready to turn my head - do you think mama could have pulled up my pants a little higher?
Head turned! Such a strong girl!
Taking a much-needed breather.
Working on another rotation!
Squeezing in some tummy time before bed! (again, there's no audio in this picture, but I'm yelling through this rotation) :)
Rotated ... now it's time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment