Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 Month Check-Up

Yesterday I had my four month check up with Dr. Montague.  I have a little excema and my cradle cap is still kind of there, but otherwise I checked out great!  I was pretty well behaved (albeit, chatty) during the entire appointment.  I did start to get a little fussy at the end, which was made worse when I got shots, but I calmed down quickly.  After the appointment, mommies and I went to the Twins regular season home opener, hence all of the Twins gear in the pictures.  (that will be a separate update!)  Here are my stats:

Weight:  14lb, 10oz (73rd percentile)
Height:  25 inches  78th percentile
Head:  16.14"  52nd percentile

Sitting on mommies lap, waiting for the doctor.


Dr. Montague checking out my eyes.


Hey!  That's cold!

Dr. Montague checking out my tummy.  Nice tummy, isn't it?!

Getting bored.

Looking up at Mommy.

Starting to get fussy.  This was right BEFORE the shots.


Time for shots.  I hate this.

Mid-shot.  Check out my face.  Do you feel bad for me?  Feel free to send me pity gifts.  :)

Enough already!

Mommy calming me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment