Monday, April 5, 2010

My First Twins Game in the New Stadium!

Friday was the first Twins game played at Target Field.  (I guess prior to this, they had to watch Twins games inside a dome - can you imagine?!)  Aunt Kelly and Uncle Dave worked on the project, so they got tickets for all of us.  It was a pre-season game against the Cardinals.  The Twins lost, but I still love them.

I did pretty good at the game.  The only thing that really upset me was the noise.  Whenever the Twins would do something good and the crowd would cheer loud, I would start to scream.  (and not "happy screams")  My mommy eventually had to do some laps with me around the stadium and I fell asleep on her.  After that, I was much happier.

We get to go again next Monday for the regular season home opener - can't wait! 


At home - getting ready to head to the game!


All set - let's go!


Aunt Kelly got to sing the national anthem with a group of people before the game.


My mommies loved this sign.


Hanging out with Grandma.


Watching the game with Aunt Becky and Grace.


Ella and I had the same onesies on in different colors.  While mommy and I were walking around at the game, she found a pink one for me to wear next Monday.


Sitting with mommy.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the Twins gear! She looks so adorable in her Twins shirt!

    ReplyDelete