Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My First Trip to Missouri!

Last week, mommy and I flew to Missouri to see Mamma, Papa and lots of my aunts, uncles, cousins and second cousins.  It was SO much fun!  On Wednesday night we stayed in St. Louis at Aunt Gigi's house and I slept in a crib there like a big girl!  Mommy couldn't believe how easily I went to sleep that night considering I had never been there before!

On Thursday, cousin Kristin picked us up with her baby (my 2nd cousin) Charlie.  We went over to Kristin's house for a while and I got to test out some of her toys, then we picked up her other kids Katie and Jake and the 6 of us drove to the lake.  (Mommy and Kristin were a little nervous about the long drive with so many young kids but we were all really good!)

The rest of the weekend was spent at Mamma and Papa's house at the lake.  The weather was kind of yucky, but I didn't notice.  I was too busy hanging out and watching all of the kids play.  Uncle Kevin, Aunt Lissa and cousin Reagan came on Friday night.  I was already sleeping, but I got to meet them on Saturday morning - Reagan fed me my breakfast bottle Saturday morning.  Uncle Kevin got some good laughs out of me by doing fun lifts in the air. 

Mommy also did some real damage shopping at the outlet mall at the lake.  I made out like a bandit!  Mommy and Mama and I are coming back for Memorial Day, which is good because Mommy bought so much that she wasn't able to take it all home, so she'll get the rest of my loot in a few weeks!  I can't wait to go back - I hope it's nice enough to go swimming by then!

Having a conversation with Papa before bed...


Hanging out with cousin Jake.


Kicking back before dinner on Friday.


Mmmm....  beer.  (this is for photo purposes only...)


Playing on Uncle Kevin's lap.


Mamma, Cousin Reagan and Cousin Katie.


Me, Mamma, Uncle Kevin, Reagan and Katie.


Cousin Reagan playing.


Me, Mamma and Reagan.


Me and Mamma.


Mamma, Papa and their babies.


Me!!



Me, Aunt Lissa and Uncle Kevin.

Getting a squeeze from cousin Kristin.


As the only two girls in the family, Katie and I spent lots of time together!



Me, Katie and baby Charlie.


Me and Charlie laying around during breakfast on Saturday at Aunt Gigi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment