Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Love Balloons!

Just in time for my first birthday, I've developed a new obssession with balloons.  Whenever we're shopping and I see balloons in a store, I instantly point and start cheering at them.


Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa McNamara had me for the afternoon, and when Mama came to pick me up, the three of us went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things.  While we were there, I spotted this Mickey Mouse balloon, and Grandma bought it for me!  Apparently I was causing quite a scene in the store over my excitement for the balloon.  That excitement very much continued once we got home and I've been playing with the balloon ever since.  I wonder if I'll get another one for my birthday next week??  I promise I've been good!

Proudly holding my balloon.


This is the best toy ever!


Mommy helping me hold the balloon closer to my face.


Much like a pet, I decided Mickey needed to go for a walk, so later in the evening, I took Mickey for a stroll down the hallway.


You can kind of see the joy in my face but what you can't hear are the screeches and giggles I was letting out as me and Mickey walked up and down the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment