Saturday, December 4, 2010

My New Walker

Okay, no, I didn't actually get a new walker (mommies are hoping I don't need a walker for long!), but I have started using my high chair as a walker after meals.  I LOVE pushing it around the house and I giggle the whole time.  Mommies think it's a little odd, but it makes me happy, so they go along with it.

Here are some shots of me pushing my high chair up and down the hall after dinner a couple of nights ago...

If this image had audio, you'd hear LOTS of giggling!


Check out that grin!


So happy!


Cute, happy face.  (with a few remnants from dinner left behind...)


On this particular night, my new winter fleece came in the mail, so mommies slipped it on me while I was in the midst of pushing my high chair around.

No comments:

Post a Comment