Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Visit With Santa!

This morning, Santa stopped by the Glenwood City library and Mama took me to go see him.  Mommies weren't sure how I was going to react (they assumed some tears would be shed), but while I was a little hesitant, I was okay with the big guy.  What mommies don't know is that I did babble off a list to him of what I want for Christmas, so we'll find out in a few weeks if he was listening!  After my visit with Santa, it was time to let other kids go see him, but I wasn't done yet, so Mama had to stop me a few times as I attempted to crawl  back towards him.  Once we were done with Santa, Mama let me spend some time looking through books, which I loved.  Heidi takes us to the library once a week, so it's like a second home to me!  I hope Santa had as much fun as I did!

Hanging out on Santa's lap.  Looking a little intimidated, but I was brave.


Close-up of me and Santa.  I was a little wiggly, so Santa had a hard time getting me to sit still.


Okay - I've had enough!


Wait!  There's one more thing I forgot to tell you, Santa!!


Checking out the books.


Hmm... this one looks interesting.


I really love books!  (and Mommy also likes this shot of my Christmas dress and tights!)

No comments:

Post a Comment