Monday, April 11, 2011

15 Month Check-Up

Mommies recently took me in for my 15 month check-up with Dr. Montague. To say the whole experience was upsetting would be an understatement. First they poked and prodded my ears (took my temperature), then they stuck a cold, metal circle on my tummy and back (stethoscope) and finally, they finished it off by sticking needles in my legs! (shots) Okay, really only that last part was bad, but I still managed to scream through all of it. I was fine as long as the doctor wasn’t looking at me or touching me.
Below are my 15 month stats:

Height:  76th percentile

Weight:  25.6 pounds (81st percentile)

Head:  87th percentile

Here are some pictures of the event. I still don’t understand why mommies insist on taking pictures at my doctor’s appointment. It’s just weird if you ask me….

Maybe they won't find me if I hide under the desk!


Taking a closer look at the eye chart.


Dr. Montague making a sad face as a result of my screams.  Thank goodness mommies just took pictures instead of a video.


Sad girl.


After the appointment, I came home and took a LOOONG nap.  Here's a close-up of me right after I woke up.


Didn't take long for me to turn on the charm!


Looking sleepy but sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment