Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bucket from Jason!

Last Thursday, Mama's friend from work Jason sent her home with an Easter bucket for me.  Mommies let me open it that night, and I LOVED everything he bought for me!  He gave me a watering can and a sand pail to use when it gets nicer out.  He also gave me a stuffed cow and three different books!  My favorite part of all though was definitely the sunglasses.  I put them on all the time and feel really cool when I wear them!  Thanks for the thoughtful gift Jason!!

Checking out my loot!


Trying on my new shades!


I love them!


I'm still working on putting these on correctly.


I also loved the plastic Easter grass!


A book!


Another book!


Back to the shades.


Hamming it up!


Playing with my shovel.


Taking my Easter bucket for a walk around the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment