After the morning fun and a long nap, we headed over to Kelly and Dave's to continue the celebration. We had a yummy lunch, then went outside for another Easter egg hunt and some fun on the playground. I found both of my "Maggie" eggs and I also found one special egg that had $1 in it. I can't wait to put my dollar in my piggy bank!
All in all it was a great day and I was out cold the entire ride home and continued sleeping long after we got home. So exhausting but so much fun. Can't wait until next year!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!
Digging in to my basket. (while simultaneously brushing my teeth)
Checking out my new book from Mamma.
Sampling the chocolate bunny from Mamma and Papa.
Carrying around my basket like a big girl. (with chocolate bunny remnants on my face)
Going outside to see what else the bunny left me...
A new playset!!
Do you think I like it?
Mommy doing a quick photo shoot on the deck with me before leaving for Kelly and Dave's.
Silly Maggie face.
Kind of posing for this one.
Showing off my bow!
Being me.
Sampling one of the chocolates in my Easter egg during the egg hunt at the Mansell's.
Searching for eggs.
I found one with a dollar in it!
Found another one with Brett's help!
Found my last one!
Cousin picture. This didn't go too well.
Adult cousin picture. Thankfully, none of them cried in this one.
Lucy taking me down the slide!
Checking out the chicken in Lucy's boots.






















No comments:
Post a Comment