Monday, April 11, 2011

Just Being Me

Not every picture of me falls under a “theme”, so sometimes Mommy just has to help me write a blog posting about me being me. I am 16 months old today, and mommies are blown away by how quickly the time has gone and how much I’ve changed over such a short period of time. For one thing, I now have hair. I didn’t have hair before. (although mommies always swore they could see some sprouting in long before it did!) My walking has turned into running. I smile ALL the time. I love being outside and am constantly trying to get out there. While I don’t watch much TV, I am able to sit through a few minutes of Word World and Sesame Street. (just a few) I have a really silly sense of humor. I’m still not talking much but recently added “hi” to my vocabulary. I can point to my nose and tummy and I’m working on my ears. And…. That’s all I can think of for now. So… here are some random pictures that have little/nothing to do with what I just wrote. Give me a break. It’s a Monday. Even toddlers get a case of the Mondays every now and then…

Me, Elmo, my snack cups and my sippy cup hanging out in the bean bag.



I'm most likely watching Word World in this one.


Mommies snuck in my room and took this a few nights ago.  Very sneaky!


Burrito time!


Soaping up in the tub!  (I love to stand in my tub now)


Bath time fun!


Trying to drink the bath water.  (this always grosses Mommy out)


Getting my finally spray down before the end of bath time!


Snug in my towel.  Looking and smelling clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment