After the zoo on Saturday, we were all pretty warm, so we went home, put on our swimsuits and headed to the beach at Eau Galle lake. This was my first time swimming this year, (other than indoor swimming in the winter) and I was hesitant at first, but I really got into it once I got used to it. The water was a little chilly, but it felt good on such a hot day. Mommies brought my sand pale and my watering canister, so I had a lot of fun digging around in the sand and pouring water all over the place. I'm so excited that summer is just getting started and we have LOTS of beach trips ahead of us!
Heading to the beach in my new turtle swimsuit!!
Rear view carrying my sand pale.
Front view. Mommies need to put the camera away. :)
Mommy covering me in sunblock ... which will explain why my skin looks white and chalky in the rest of the pictures...
Playing with my watering can.
The beach is fun!
More pouring!
And then came Mommy's least favorite part ... when I decided to try to drink the lake water. Yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment